Friday, April 10, 2009

Stunned.

Just watched a documentary on A. Crowley..
Really really really shocking. His ideas, actions... EVERYTHING. Geez...
I mean sure I'd like to be able to do whatever I wanted but there is still a need for some order in life.
He was a man really into what he wanted to do. Very much an active participant in his life. Taking control of it. Did he know the consequences? Or did he just not care?...

I'd say I'm a passivist. More or less not really active in anything. Lazing about all day long. Gave up on many things. One of which was religion. Ugh.. Then there was the Ayn Rand period of time. What the hell seriously.. Guess I'm too afraid to do anything really. And yet I'm also quite a daring person, depending on how you look at it.

Ah what the hell.. I have my issues and they are being put on hold for the time being so I can complete my bloody studies. Wonder whats going to happen after that... I'll be free after A's. Shit I better pass my Napfa.

Trying to keep my sanity in a world full of false fronts, and trying to stay true to what I say.

No comments: