Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is this really it?

...sigh this is gonna come back and haunt me.
Yes fear the vagueness!

Its time to finish my work! I have been working diligently for two days now...
Nearly done with HISTORY...
Still have ART and LIT and GP OH My!
Hahhaha, I'm doomed lah..
.. self- contradiction is beyond annoying. GAH AHHH!!!

I fancy myself better off in an asylum.
Gone bonkers, just stuck alone in maddening solitude.
When the day comes... if it does... I do sincerely hope that something in my body, especially vital organs would give up and die so that I, would soon follow.

Sigh... it will be over soon... don't be hasty... another 40-60 years more.. to freedom and liberation! TO NOTHINGNESS! or hell. Ugh.
Just got to bullshit my way for that much longer :D
Bullshit gets you places. Hardwork... not as much..
Besides it also depends on where you wanna go.

Once the stone you're crawling under
Gets lifted off your shoulders.
Once the cloud thats raining, over your head
Dissappear.
Its the crashing down of hollow years!

No comments: