Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cloudless Sky

ahh, school is becoming a pain and a burden. Then again hasn't it always been?
Well... in SR yes =.=
Lets just say, its the only school (maybe its just jc life) that I've wanted to pon so badly.
Note: has perfect attendance in secondary school even when I was feeling unwell.

Heck. Moving on... the future is troublesome and daunting to think about. I see it as a way of preparing myself so that I don't need to think that much in future by pre-empting problems hm...
Really not sure what I'm going to do in future. I got my options but I guess I don't want to settle with something because I like to take things as they come. More spontaneous, not one who plans. Hmm, I guess that means I'm quite unstable... but not in a sense that I'm unable to balance on my own two feet but more uhh unpredictable? Meh.

And damn people in JC are catching on to my laziness. Ahhhhhhhh It is my greatest 'sin'.

Oh I am really self-indulgent. Fountain Pen? Really, in this scrimp and save, fast paced era... HA! but whatever screw convention. I say fountain pens are convinient... buy one stick to one just need to buy new ink bottle every... I dunno actually haven't used up an ink bottle yet. Saves me the trouble of buying refills though. See laziness has its benefits. :D

Ah well, just hope that when the fog clears I don't find myself in a shithole or quicksand or a dump or... yea you get the picture..

No comments: