Friday, October 23, 2009

Unattached Parting of Ways.

Today was Graduation Day from SRJC officially.
I guess I don't feel it now but I would probably look back with my fond memories of the people in the school friends and teachers alike.
Most will probably live on as but a memory.
Two years was really too short a time to be rooted and firm.
The non-religious atmosphere in SR gave room for more interaction without fear of crossing any religious borders.
The humble lot have made being in SR a decent stay.
And the zealous teachers deserve more pay.
My heart will always remain at SA,
But to the people I've known in SR, thank you.

2 more weeks to A'lvls and its all I've got. Perhaps I shouldn't look to the sky.
One has to be realistic when it comes to these things.
Its partly to ease the pressure and stress.
Besides my momentum during Mid-years was ruined by art coursework.
I guess I just let it slip.
What to do?
Whack lor, hopefully I still can attest to being a decent last minute chiongster :x
Luckily, I have a plan B lol...

When you start something you must always see it through... Thank you Ms Yeo for your words of wisdom. Hahah...

No comments: