Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just a little self-reminder.

Tomorrow is the A-lvls day one. (No shit!)
Waiting for this day since nearly two years ago so it can be over and done with.
I don't have much time to slack after A's before I go into army (Shaddup Rahman SCDF Maht)
But heck la just make the best of A lvls.
After all, study so much already.. I can't say I know nuts. =.=
Don't panic, stay calm and Own.
And also don't let others get you into a panic.
First day is always the hardest.
The week will be over before you know it.
Lit and Art papers. NO slacking. Esp for lit.
Even if I can't get an A. I have to get at least a B grade.
Art. Nothing short of an A. I have so much time its the least I can do.
1 WHOLE WEEK Please.
CLB can go screw itself lol.

Minorities and National Unity
State Vs Market
Japanese Occupation
Authoritarian Government
Rise of Military
Role of Communists etc.

SBQ:
ASEAN Way
AFTA
Cambodia
Other random shit.

Kk.

No comments: