Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dead Bored.

AHH!!!
Im stuck at home with nothing to do!
I don't really want to study for my last paper. Its dreadfully boring.
I can't really bring myself to do it...
Besides my notes are in a mess.
Sigh..
Overwhelming sense of loss after most of the A's are over.
Geez why...
Maybe I just need to arrange more meet ups with peoplez. I guess that only comes after 25 which is the OFFICIAL OFFICIAL end for me. Keh.
Ok... Bleahhh
Despite my hate for routine. I've realised people do depend on it.
Now its just about creating a new routine.
But then again... 2 weeks isn't much time is it?
It shall be a haphazard 2 week. Full of random shit..
Whee.. I heard I'll kena 2 weeks confinement nooeeeezzz Lol
Interesting. Public holidays will be like heaven lol..
GAH i shld go get my notes arranged...
RANTZZZZZZzzzzz

No comments: