Thursday, November 19, 2009

The End and A Beginning.

Wheee A lvls are nearly over. I am down to my LAST PAPERRRRRR!!! On 25th muwahahah..
Haven't started studying yet though.. Damn it already in the holiday mood. Bleah.
Highly anticipating a huge feeling of liberation on the 25th.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I'll be slacking SO BADLY for two weeks before going in to PTP.
Desirable..
Bought a mega nice book called Spaghetti. It has 130 different recipes for standard Italian combinations for spaghetti. And its shaped similar to a standard packet of spaghetti! How cool is that?!
Ok yea.. Hmm
Lets see plans for Art in future.
Well since A'lvl art is nearly over. I'm thinking of going back to doing art in my free time.
After neglecting deviant art for about two years? Hahaha..
Musically. I guess I'll be more focused now. Although its tempting to pick up the Ukulele because its just SO cute ok nvm. I think I shld continue improving at guitar and harmonica first.
As for Spaghetti, I aim to try every recipe in the book -as the ingredients I can get permit me - by the end of my army! (should probably get a head start and try one everyday during the two weeks LOL)
Of course I won't neglect my language.. Reading consistently is a must for me. Not too sure about writing though. Best leave that to the ones who actually can do it.
Guess thats all.

1 comment: